Poppy

Poppy

Tuesday 3 November 2009

One of those days

It's one of those 'kill someone' days. I do remain convinced it would improve things. The main question is not whether I'd do it, but how I'd do it. I would run them over, but can't. The car is out of MOT. I would hit them with my hoover, but can't. It's already broken. I would smother them with the health insurance, but can't. It's expired. I might hit them over the head with Lily's gravestone, but can't. It hasn't been ordered yet. The obvious answer was - curiously - given to me by the kids. I could kill by hitting my victim with the Nintendo Wii. Of course the small print detail is that we haven't got a Wii but - and this is where the kids were really inspirational - we could get one. Actually they said we must get one, but that's just semantics. You know something. There's probably a Wii game I could use, like Wii Fit but more Wii Hit.
It's probably John & Edward's fault.

No comments: